Important things to know!
- our academic calendar starts from September, 1st and ends June, 30th.
- it is best to best to be familiar with French language (both for your daily life and your studies). If not French courses for international students are available;
- your results will be integrated with those obtained in Lille. You will receive the diploma of your initial training. The agreements signed by the University of Lille with its international partners allow :
- to validate credits ECTS in Lille to obtain your diploma;
- to be exempted from registration fees at the university of Lille